- 1 Does Sedona have a good hospital?
- 2 How much does Sedona cost?
- 3 How safe is Sedona AZ?
- 4 Is Sedona AZ expensive?
- 5 What is the number one hospital in Arizona?
- 6 What is the best rated hospital?
- 7 Is Sedona a rich area?
- 8 What is so special about Sedona?
- 9 Is Sedona worth visiting?
- 10 Is Sedona a walkable city?
- 11 What is the best time of year to visit Sedona Arizona?
- 12 Are there bears in Sedona AZ?
- 13 What is the richest city in Arizona?
- 14 How many days should you spend in Sedona?
- 15 Which is better Sedona or Flagstaff?
Does Sedona have a good hospital?
The ED in Sedona consistently ranks above the 90th percentile in PRC Overall Quality of Care.
How much does Sedona cost?
A vacation to Sedona for one week usually costs around $931 for one person. So, a trip to Sedona for two people costs around $1,862 for one week. A trip for two weeks for two people costs $3,723 in Sedona.
How safe is Sedona AZ?
Sedona has an overall crime rate of 12 per 1,000 residents, making the crime rate here near the average for all cities and towns of all sizes in America. According to our analysis of FBI crime data, your chance of becoming a victim of crime in Sedona is 1 in 80.
Is Sedona AZ expensive?
According to a cost of living index, the cost of living in Sedona is roughly 10% higher than the Arizona average, and 13% higher than the national average in America. But, despite Sedona’s expensive restaurants, golf clubs and hotel rooms, it IS possible to visit Sedona on a budget.
What is the number one hospital in Arizona?
The number 1 hospital in Arizona is Mayo Clinic-Phoenix.
What is the best rated hospital?
Best Hospitals “Honor Roll”
- Mayo Clinic, Rochester, Minnesota.
- Cleveland Clinic.
- Johns Hopkins Hospital.
- NewYork-Presbyterian Hospital (tie)
- UCLA Medical Center (tie)
- Massachusetts General Hospital.
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center, Los Angeles.
- UCSF Medical Center, San Francisco.
Is Sedona a rich area?
The per capita income in Sedona in 2018 was $47,509, which is wealthy relative to Arizona and the nation. This equates to an annual income of $190,036 for a family of four. However, Sedona contains both very wealthy and poor people as well.
What is so special about Sedona?
What Makes Sedona So Special? The majestic red rock scenery and evergreen vegetation are two reasons for the unique energy of Sedona and its tangible regenerative and inspirational effects. Sedona is also internationally known for the uplifting power of its Vortex meditation sites.
Is Sedona worth visiting?
With so many well-known U.S. canyons and rock formations, it may be hard to see what’s so special about Sedona and what makes it stand out from the crowd… But it is special and it is well worth a visit!
Is Sedona a walkable city?
Yes. There are sidewalks along the SR179 corridor, throughout Uptown Sedona and West Sedona along SR89A. However, it is highly recommended to have a car. Sedona and the surrounding red rock area is spread out over many square miles and is hilly.
What is the best time of year to visit Sedona Arizona?
The best time to visit Sedona is from March to May when the temperatures are warm – but not scorching – and the area is in full bloom.
Are there bears in Sedona AZ?
Be aware of black bears while hiking Sedona area trails7 min read. With recent sightings, the public should be reminded that black bears are a part of the wildlife found in the Verde Valley. These bears weight between 125 and 400 pounds, with males being larger than females.
What is the richest city in Arizona?
1) Paradise Valley Nestled in Maricopa County, Paradise Valley is the richest city in Arizona (and one of the richest in the country).
How many days should you spend in Sedona?
Don’t make the mistake of taking a trip to Sedona for a night or two, three to five days is the time needed to see Sedona, the Grand Canyon and beyond.
Which is better Sedona or Flagstaff?
Flagstaff boasts Northern Arizona University and consequently a much younger population than Sedona, and a more diverse nightlife. Sedona is more tranquil and scenic in a very different way, and better suited for an older visitor.