Who owns Harrison hospital?
As civic leaders feted Harrison Medical Center and parent company CHI Franciscan Health during a private centennial celebration Thursday in Silverdale, the steel-and-concrete skeleton of a nine-story hospital tower loomed above, signalling the sweeping changes to come.
Did Harrison hospital in Bremerton change its name?
On Tuesday, the hospital officially changed its name to St. Michael Medical Center. In announcing the move, the hospital’s leaders say the new name aims to strengthen the connection to its parent hospital system, CHI Franciscan, which took over Harrison in 2013.
What hospitals are in Bremerton?
42 Hospitals near Bremerton, WA
- St. Michael Medical Center – Bremerton.
- Harrison Medical Center – Bremerton. mi2520 Cherry Ave Bremerton, WA 98310 1.25 mi.
- Harrison Medical Center – Silverdale.
- Swedish Ballard Campus.
- Virginia Mason Medical Center.
- Swedish First Hill Campus.
- Harborview Medical Center.
- Swedish Cherry Hill Campus.
What is the name of the hospital in Silverdale Washington?
Michael Medical Center – Silverdale (Silverdale, WA) Hospital in Silverdale, Washington.
What county is St Michaels hospital?
Hospitals in Essex County, New Jersey.
What county is Silverdale WA in?