- 1 Where to park at Hamilton general?
- 2 How many beds does Hamilton Medical Center have?
- 3 How many employees does Hamilton Medical Center have?
- 4 How many hospitals does Hamilton have?
- 5 What is the stock symbol for Hamilton Medical?
- 6 What county is Dalton GA in?
- 7 What does Hamilton General Hospital specialize in?
- 8 Is St Joseph’s part of Hamilton Health Sciences?
Where to park at Hamilton general?
Parking: Hamilton General Hospital
- Victoria St. parking garage – Entrance located off Victoria Ave. N.
- Wellington St. parking lot – Entrances located off Wellington St. N. or Barton St.
- Regional Rehabilitation Centre parking lot – Entrance located off Birge St. This is a pay-and-display lot.
How many beds does Hamilton Medical Center have?
Hamilton Medical Center is a 282-bed regional acute-care hospital that offers major medical, surgical and diagnostic services, including accredited stroke and chest pain centers.
How many employees does Hamilton Medical Center have?
Hamilton Health Care System Inc is located in Dalton, GA, United States and is part of the General Medical and Surgical Hospitals Industry. Hamilton Health Care System Inc has 1438 total employees across all of its locations and generates $404.13 million in sales (USD).
How many hospitals does Hamilton have?
Hamilton Health Sciences (HHS) is a hospital network of seven hospitals and a cancer centre serving Hamilton, Ontario, Canada.
What is the stock symbol for Hamilton Medical?
Hamilton Thorne trades on the Canadian Venture Exchange (CVE) under the ticker symbol ” HTL.”
What county is Dalton GA in?
Dalton, the carpet capital of the world, is located eighty miles north of Atlanta and thirty miles south of Chattanooga, Tennessee, in the Valley and Ridge province of northwest Georgia. It is the seat of Whitfield County, at the southern end of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
What does Hamilton General Hospital specialize in?
Hamilton General Hospital is a regional centre specializing in cardiac and vascular care, neuroscience, trauma and burn treatment, stroke and rehabilitation.
Is St Joseph’s part of Hamilton Health Sciences?
For the most part, physicians at Hamilton Health Sciences and St. Joseph’s Healthcare Hamilton hold Faculty Appointments through McMaster University. For more information on Faculty Appointments & Faculty Relations, please visit the McMaster University FHS Faulty Relations page.