- 1 How do I contact follow my health?
- 2 How do I set up follow my health app?
- 3 Who is follow my health associated with?
- 4 How do I print my follow my health results?
- 5 Why is my follow my health app not working?
- 6 Is follow my health app free?
- 7 How does follow my health work?
- 8 Does follow my health have telehealth?
- 9 How do you reset follow my health?
- 10 Is follow my health app safe?
- 11 Is follow my health secure?
- 12 How do you check your blood type on follow my health?
- 13 Can you print from follow my health app?
- 14 How do I download follow my health?
- 15 Can I print from Healow app?
How do I contact follow my health?
If you run into any problems with this process, please don’t hesitate to contact us at 888-670-9775 or email to [email protected] for assistance.
How do I set up follow my health app?
Step 1: Go to www.followmyhealth.com on your browser and click, I need to sign up. You can also go to the FollowMyHealth mobile app and click on Sign Up. Step 2: Fill in all the information required. Your SSN and/or phone number is not required to complete this process.
Who is follow my health associated with?
FollowMyHealth is used by healthcare organizations across the country as the power behind their hospital or clinic’s specific patient portal. While your portal may have a different name, the technology is the same. Log in with your username and password to access your information.
How do I print my follow my health results?
Go to the “My Health” tab and click the “Results” tab.
- Click the “Send” button to reveal a drop-down menu.
- Select “Print”.
Why is my follow my health app not working?
If you notice the app is not working properly, you may need to restart your device. Just like a program on a computer, if it seems like it doesn’t want to respond, it may be time for a restart to see if that corrects the issue.
Is follow my health app free?
The app is free of charge and is small, so it won’t take up much space on your device. Once you have downloaded the app, you will then have access to your health records in a more functional and helpful manner.
How does follow my health work?
FollowMyHealth is a cloud-based patient engagement tool. It allows patients to access their medical information from a single access point. All patient-generated data flows directly back to the EHR to automatically populate medical records. It allows patients to submit requests and paperwork.
Does follow my health have telehealth?
FollowMyHealth offers streamlined telehealth implementation By converting appointments to telehealth, the solution can help limit no-shows and cancellations while delivering care to those who need it.
How do you reset follow my health?
If you need to reset your password, you will need to choose the authentication account that you used to log in to FollowMyHealth account (Facebook, Google, Yahoo, or LiveID). Then, select the available link to start a password reset process that is unique to each account as you have configured it (see example below).
Is follow my health app safe?
Yes. FollowMyHealth® is quiet safe to use but use with caution.
Is follow my health secure?
FollowMyHealth® takes protecting your medical records seriously. We use the latest security practices to ensure that your information is safe.
How do you check your blood type on follow my health?
Visiting a Health Care Provider. Request a blood test from your doctor. If your doctor doesn’t have your type on file, then you can also ask to get a blood test done. Call or visit your doctor’s office and ask for a blood test to determine your blood type.
Can you print from follow my health app?
The answer to that question is no. The app does not have the feature/option for printing. In order to print your records, you will have to log in on a computer/laptop. To print your records, you can refer to this article as a reference.
How do I download follow my health?
Step 1: Log into the account.
- Step 2: Tap the Menu option and select “My Health”.
- Step 3: Click on the “Export” icon at the top right corner of the screen.
- Step 4: Here, you can choose what you would like to export.
- Step 5: Once you choose your option, you will enter the email address or fax number.
Can I print from Healow app?
Currently, printing from the healow app is not available. To print, please log on to healow.com or your patient portal with the same username and password and print from one of these locations.