How many beds does the Medical Center of Aurora have?
The Medical Center of Aurora (TMCA) is a 346-bed acute care hospital located in Aurora, Colorado.
What county is ZIP code 80012?
What is the busiest hospital in the US?
Share this article: Orlando Florida is home to the country’s busiest hospital, at least in terms of average daily census. On the average day, Florida Hospital Orlando treats approximately 1,657 patients, excluding newborns.
What hospitals are in Burlington?
The Best 10 Hospitals in Burlington, VT
- The University of Vermont Medical Center. 0.9 mi.
- UVM Medical Center. 0.9 mi.
- Fletcher Allen Health Care.
- Vermont Children’s Hospital.
- Community Health Centers of Burlington.
- Planned Parenthood – Burlington Health Center.
- UVM Medical Center – Emergency Department.
- Affiliates In OB-GYN.
What is the name of the hospital in Burlington Vermont?
The University of Vermont Medical Center (formerly known as both the “Medical Center Hospital of Vermont” as well as “Fletcher Allen Health Care”) is an academic medical center located in Burlington, Vermont, United States.