- 1 How do I change my JMU email password?
- 2 How do I access my JMU chart?
- 3 How do I cancel my JMU Health Center appointment?
- 4 How do I find my JMU ID?
- 5 What is JMU acceptance rate?
- 6 How do I access my JMU email?
- 7 How do I put money on my JMU flex account?
- 8 What is your JMU e id?
- 9 How do I turn in a JMU shot form?
- 10 Does JMU require the vaccine?
- 11 Do you have to live on campus freshman year at JMU?
- 12 What time does the JMU Health Center open?
How do I change my JMU email password?
What should I do if I forget my email password? You can reset it through MyMadison on the MyAccounts tab. Look for the “Dukes Email Password” section. You may also click on “Can’t Access your account?” on the dukes.jmu.edu login page, and use self-service to reset your password.
How do I access my JMU chart?
Go to: http://www.jmu.edu/healthcenter/medicalservices/my-jmu-health.shtml Click on the MyJMUHealth Link at the right of the webpage: When you arrive at the following page, make sure you read the whole notification: After you click on proceed you will arrive at the SSL VPN secure sign-in.
How do I cancel my JMU Health Center appointment?
Rescheduling and Canceling Appointments For appointments scheduled over the phone, call 540-568-6178 to reschedule or cancel. Please provide at least a one-hour cancellation notice. There is a $25 fine for those who are late, do not show or do not provide the required cancellation notice.
How do I find my JMU ID?
To locate your ID number: Log into MyMadison at https://mymadison.jmu.edu. Click on the Applicant tab. In the middle of the window under “Personal Information” you will see your 9 digit student ID number.
What is JMU acceptance rate?
James Madison University admissions is selective with an acceptance rate of 77% and an early acceptance rate of 67.6%. Half the applicants admitted to James Madison University have an SAT score between 1120 and 1290 or an ACT score of 23 and 28.
How do I access my JMU email?
How do I put money on my JMU flex account?
Add money at any time by:
- The web using the Online Account Access link.
- Phone by calling: 540-568-6446.
- Fax by faxing form to: 540-568-1749.
- Mail by mailing to:
- Coming to Card Services Customer Window located in the Student Success Building 2nd Floor.
What is your JMU e id?
Your JMU eID (also called “username” in some applications/systems) is your electronic identification that provides access to password protected websites and services, such as MyMadison, software downloads, and the JMU Official Wireless network.
How do I turn in a JMU shot form?
Coming to JMU? We’re here to help you be well, stay well and do well.
- Go to The One Book website and click on the Immunization Form step.
- Log in to your MyJMUChart account to upload a scanned copy of the completed and signed immunization form, as well as a copy of your health insurance card if you have one:
Does JMU require the vaccine?
Beginning fall semester 2021, JMU will require students to be fully vaccinated for COVID-19 prior to moving onto campus or attending classes, except as noted in the exemptions section below. This includes undergraduate, graduate and part-time students who attend in-person classes, studies, research or activities.
Do you have to live on campus freshman year at JMU?
All first year students are required to live in university residence halls for the entirety of their first academic year at James Madison University (fall and spring semesters). First year students that join JMU in the spring will be housed only for the spring semester.
What time does the JMU Health Center open?
7:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (Closed 1-2 p.m.)