- 1 How many beds does the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center have?
- 2 Who owns Cheyenne Regional Medical Center?
- 3 What trauma level is Cheyenne Regional Medical Center?
- 4 What’s the name of the hospital in Cheyenne Wyoming?
- 5 What hospitals are in Cheyenne Wyoming?
- 6 Is CRMC privately owned?
- 7 Does Wyoming have a Level 1 trauma center?
- 8 Does Wyoming have a Trauma 1 hospital?
How many beds does the Cheyenne Regional Medical Center have?
Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is a 222-bed hospital, located in Cheyenne, Wyoming. We provide exceptional patient care and are passionate about moving healthcare forward for our region.
Who owns Cheyenne Regional Medical Center?
Cheyenne, WY—The Laramie County Board of Commissioners voted today to pass the resolution to approve the management services agreement (MSA) between Cheyenne Regional Medical Center (CRMC) and UCHealth, a Colorado-owned and operated, nonprofit 501 (c) (3) integrated health system.
What trauma level is Cheyenne Regional Medical Center?
Cheyenne, WY—Cheyenne Regional Medical Center was recently verified as a Level III Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons’ (ACS) Committee on Trauma.
What’s the name of the hospital in Cheyenne Wyoming?
Cheyenne Regional is an Award-Winning Hospital.
What hospitals are in Cheyenne Wyoming?
6 Hospitals near Cheyenne, WY
- Cheyenne Regional Medical Center – West Campus. 66% patient experience rating.
- Poudre Valley Hospital. 78% patient experience rating.
- North Colorado Medical Center. 67% patient experience rating.
- Banner Fort Collins Medical Center.
- Ivinson Memorial Hospital.
- Uchealth Greeley Hospital.
Is CRMC privately owned?
CRMC is a community hospital established by a Private Act and overseen by an independent Board of Trustees as set forth in Section 9 of the Private Act, according to Carver. Carver went on to detail the city’s role as it relates to CRMC. Third, the city of Cookeville actually owns the real property where CRMC operates.
Does Wyoming have a Level 1 trauma center?
The nearest Level I trauma centers are in Denver, Salt Lake City and Murray, Utah. The hospital becomes the second facility in Wyoming to earn the Level II designation. Cheyenne Regional Medical Center is also a verified at that level.
Does Wyoming have a Trauma 1 hospital?
Designated as a Regional Trauma center by the Wyoming Department of Health, Cheyenne Regional was the first hospital in Wyoming verified as a Regional Trauma Center by the American College of Surgeons (ACS). A high-speed elevator designated to transport trauma patients for access to surgery.