- 1 Are the UF libraries open?
- 2 How do I access UF off campus library?
- 3 Can Santa Fe students use UF library?
- 4 How do I sign up for study edge?
- 5 How do I get UF VPN?
- 6 How do I opt into UF?
- 7 What is the name of the Google like search box where you can search for academic journal articles on the library website?
- 8 How do I access course reserves UF?
- 9 Can you transfer to UF from Santa Fe?
- 10 Does Santa Fe help get into UF?
- 11 What GPA do you need to transfer to University of Florida?
Are the UF libraries open?
At most locations, the library collections are open for browsing. To learn more about requesting books from Health Science Center and the Smathers Library locations, please visit the following sites: Smathers Library (Latin American and Caribbean Collection and Map and Imagery Library Collection)
How do I access UF off campus library?
Connect with us
- Distance learners can access library resources and services with a GatorLink account.
- Using your GatorLink username and password, you will be able to access library resources off-campus.
- There are two options for connecting:
- The UF VPN (Recommended)
- The Library Proxy Server.
Can Santa Fe students use UF library?
Current Santa Fe College students, faculty, and staff may borrow materials from any of the other 27 public college libraries or any of the 12 public university libraries in Florida as long as they have an SF ID card. This will allow students to check out items from all the UF libraries.
How do I sign up for study edge?
To get started using the Study Edge Facebook Application, go to studyedge.com/app and click the ‘Study Edge App’ link on the right. Once you have added the application, you will select your school and your subject. The class page for your subject is where you can watch videos and ask questions on the wall.
How do I get UF VPN?
Android OS (See guide for specific versions) Notes:
- Download AnyConnect Application from Google Play Store.
- Open the Cisco Any Connect Client.
- The following screen should appear.
- Click “Add New VPN Connection.” If this is the first time you are accessing the application, you will see an End User Agreement.
How do I opt into UF?
UF ALL ACCESS DIGITAL TEXTBOOKS
- UF ALL ACCESS DIGITAL TEXTBOOKS.
- Go to https://www.bsd.ufl.edu/G1CO/IPay1f/start.aspx?
- Then click the Opt-In button next to the “Amount to Charge”
- ****Please see the screen shot below****
- If your course does not appear in the window or if the email to setup your e-text does not come.
What is the name of the Google like search box where you can search for academic journal articles on the library website?
Google Scholar @ UF Libraries.
How do I access course reserves UF?
If assistance or immediate clearance is needed, contact the HSC Library at (352) 273-8408 and ask for a Course Reserves staff member. Please note: It is strongly recommended that you use the UF VPN Client for accessing course reserves materials from an off-campus network.
Can you transfer to UF from Santa Fe?
The University of Florida (UF) admits more students from Santa Fe College (SF) than from any of the other 27 Florida state colleges. In fact, the majority of SF students who apply to UF each semester are admitted, including 88 percent of students in the SF honors program (Opens in new window).
Does Santa Fe help get into UF?
UF accepts more students from Santa Fe than from any other school. Over 65 percent of Santa Fe students who applied to UF were accepted in 2017, according to UF at Santa Fe advisor Julie Crosby. Santa Fe Honors program students have even higher acceptance rates, with 88 percent.
What GPA do you need to transfer to University of Florida?
Have a minimum 2.0 overall GPA and a minimum 2.0 GPA from your last attended institution, as calculated by UF. Have completed or will complete specific requirements for your intended major before attending UF.