- 1 What is the largest hospital in Little Rock Arkansas?
- 2 How many beds does North Central Baptist Hospital have?
- 3 How many beds does Baptist Hospital of Miami have?
- 4 Does Arkansas have good healthcare?
- 5 What hospitals are in San Antonio Texas?
- 6 When was North Central Baptist built?
- 7 What hospitals are in Little Rock Arkansas?
- 8 What county is Little Rock Arkansas in?
- 9 Where is Baptist Hospital of Miami?
- 10 Is Baptist Hospital a trauma center?
What is the largest hospital in Little Rock Arkansas?
For nearly 100 years, Baptist Health Medical Center-Little Rock has been delivering quality healthcare to the citizens of Arkansas. The 843-bed medical center is the largest private, not-for-profit hospital in the state and provides comprehensive services using the latest in innovative technology.
How many beds does North Central Baptist Hospital have?
With a total of 429 licensed beds, North Central Baptist Hospital offers comprehensive and specialized medical services.
How many beds does Baptist Hospital of Miami have?
Does Arkansas have good healthcare?
Arkansas’s overall national ranking in The Commonwealth Fund’s annual Scorecard on State Health Care System Performance remains unchanged from last year at 42nd out of the 50 states and the District of Columbia, the organization said in a news release Friday, Sept. 11.
What hospitals are in San Antonio Texas?
33 Hospitals near San Antonio, TX
- Baptist Medical Center. 72% patient experience rating.
- Nix Medical Center.
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital.
- Methodist Hospital Texsan.
- Southwest General Hospital.
- Methodist Hospital.
- Methodist Specialty And Transplant Hospital.
- Methodist Children’s Hospital.
When was North Central Baptist built?
Known for its immaculate neighborhoods, excellent schools, shopping centers, exquisite dining, and entertainment, Stone Oak is alluring for individuals and families alike! NCB is an award winning hospital that was established in 1991.
What hospitals are in Little Rock Arkansas?
The Best 10 Hospitals in Little Rock, AR
- Arkansas Heart Hospital. 2.2 mi. Hospitals.
- UAMS. 2.1 mi. Medical Centers.
- Baptist Health. 1.5 mi. Medical Centers.
- Arkansas Surgical Hospital. 3.6 mi.
- CHI St Vincent Infirmary – Emergency Room. 1.0 mi.
- St Vincent Infirmary. 1.0 mi.
- Baptist Health. 7.9 mi.
- V A Hospital Little Rock. 2.0 mi.
What county is Little Rock Arkansas in?
Dr Naveen Thomas is currently the Director and the CEO of Bangalore Baptist Hospital.
Where is Baptist Hospital of Miami?
Baptist Hospital of Miami is a non-profit hospital located in Miami, Florida, United States, operated by Baptist Health South Florida. Founded in 1960, the 650-bed facility is now one of the largest hospitals in the Miami area.
Is Baptist Hospital a trauma center?
Wake Forest Baptist Medical Center has been re-verified as a Level I adult trauma center – the highest level possible – by the American College of Surgeons (ACS).