- 1 How do you celebrate National Health Center Week?
- 2 What are the goals of National Health Center Week?
- 3 What health events mean?
- 4 How do you create a wellness event?
- 5 What is the purpose of health surveillance?
- 6 What is a medical episode?
- 7 What is a medical emergency?
- 8 What are the current issues relating to health and wellness?
- 9 What are the types of events?
- 10 What do you do on wellness Day?
How do you celebrate National Health Center Week?
Activities & Event Ideas
- Host a virtual an open house and tours of your health center and the services you provide.
- Develop a theme for a day (Back-to-School day check-ups or sports physicals are good ones!).
- Hold a virtual voter registration drive.
What are the goals of National Health Center Week?
The goals of National Health Center Week are twofold: To enhance the visibility and profile of Community, Migrant, and Homeless, and Public Housing Centers; and to generate community pride and build support for the health centers program.
What health events mean?
This includes the registration of births and deaths, disease registers, routine surveys of self-reported health and health activity data from primary and secondary care. The common sources are: births and deaths registers.
How do you create a wellness event?
Seven Creative Wellness Event Ideas for Your Business
- Take it outside.
- Schedule a breathing workshop.
- Celebrate a day of fitness.
- Make your own smoothie bar.
- Set up a health screening fair.
- Set up a cooking class.
- Meditation and matcha.
What is the purpose of health surveillance?
Health surveillance is important for: detecting ill-health effects at an early stage, and ensure better controls to prevent them getting worse. providing data to help employers evaluate health risks. enabling employees to raise concerns about how work affects their health.
What is a medical episode?
Medical Definition of episode: an event that is distinctive and separate although part of a larger series especially: an occurrence of a usually recurrent pathological abnormal condition a manic episode hypoglycemic episodes.
What is a medical emergency?
A medical emergency is a sudden injury or serious illness that, if not treated right away, could cause death or serious harm to you. If you are pregnant it, may mean harm to you or your unborn child. In case of an emergency, go to the nearest emergency room or call 911.
What are the current issues relating to health and wellness?
Top 10 Most Common Health Issues
- Physical Activity and Nutrition.
- Overweight and Obesity.
- Substance Abuse.
- Mental Health.
- Injury and Violence.
- Environmental Quality.
What are the types of events?
There are many types of events!
- A speaker session (a guest speaker presentation, panel discussion, etc.)
- Networking sessions.
- A seminar or half-day event.
- Workshops and classes.
- VIP experiences.
- Trade shows and expos.
What do you do on wellness Day?
Top Twenty Wellness Day Ideas & Activities:
- Survey Your Staff.
- On Site Chair Massage.
- The Power of Puppies.
- Dance Classes.
- Indian Head Massage.
- Scribble the Stress Away…
- Yoga and Pilates.