- 1 What time does the JMU Health Center open?
- 2 How do I cancel my JMU Health Center appointment?
- 3 How do I get birth control at JMU?
- 4 Can you request suitemates at JMU?
- 5 How do I report myself to JMU?
- 6 How do I access my JMU chart?
- 7 What is JMU known for academically?
- 8 How do I upload a shot form to JMU?
- 9 Does JMU have a pharmacy?
- 10 Can you have a microwave at JMU?
- 11 What are the best dorms at JMU?
What time does the JMU Health Center open?
7:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (Closed 1-2 p.m.)
How do I cancel my JMU Health Center appointment?
Rescheduling and Canceling Appointments For appointments scheduled over the phone, call 540-568-6178 to reschedule or cancel. Please provide at least a one-hour cancellation notice. There is a $25 fine for those who are late, do not show or do not provide the required cancellation notice.
How do I get birth control at JMU?
Where can a student get birth control? Prescriptions can be received from the Women’s Health Clinic. Medications, Prescriptions, and the UHC Pharmacy
- The student may take their written prescription to a local pharmacy.
- Parents/Families may choose to send the written prescription or medication directly to the student.
Can you request suitemates at JMU?
Students are encouraged to, but not required to, select a roommate. If you do not select a roommate, you will go through First Year Online Room Selection (ORS) as an individual and another student will select the other space in your room. The deadline to select a roommate is July 5, 2021.
How do I report myself to JMU?
Complete the Self-Report form through MyJMUChart. If you have questions, please contact the University Health Center. Wear your mask and stay away from others. Virginia Department of Health will contact you, please answer your phone and provide information as necessary.
How do I access my JMU chart?
Go to: http://www.jmu.edu/healthcenter/medicalservices/my-jmu-health.shtml Click on the MyJMUHealth Link at the right of the webpage: When you arrive at the following page, make sure you read the whole notification: After you click on proceed you will arrive at the SSL VPN secure sign-in.
What is JMU known for academically?
The most popular majors at James Madison University include: Health Professions and Related Programs; Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; Social Sciences; and Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities.
How do I upload a shot form to JMU?
Coming to JMU? We’re here to help you be well, stay well and do well.
- Go to The One Book website and click on the Immunization Form step.
- Log in to your MyJMUChart account to upload a scanned copy of the completed and signed immunization form, as well as a copy of your health insurance card if you have one:
Does JMU have a pharmacy?
The University Health Center Pharmacy is staffed by a licensed pharmacist and pharmacy technician. It offers prescription medications from the health center formulary for JMU students written by licensed medical providers from the University Health Center, Counseling Center, and Intercollegiate Athletics.
Can you have a microwave at JMU?
Students are responsible for renting or buying their own refrigerators. Microfridges are not authorized on campus (fridge/microwave combo).
What are the best dorms at JMU?
JMU’s Best And Worst Freshman-Year Dorms, Ranked By Area
- Bluestone. The Best: Hoffman. The Worst: Spotswood.
- Village. The Best: Hanson. The Worst: Dingledine.
- Hillside. The Best: Hillside. The Worst: McGraw-Long.
- Skyline. The Best: Potomac. The Worst: Shenandoah.
- Lakeside. The Best: Eagle. The Worst: Shorts.