- 1 What is UConn MyChart?
- 2 What email does UConn use?
- 3 How do I set up my UConn email?
- 4 How do I get a Covid vaccine in CT?
- 5 Can I keep my UConn email?
- 6 How do I log into UConn secure?
- 7 How many credit hours at a minimum does every UConn student need to graduate?
- 8 How do I contact Uconn?
- 9 How do I change my Uconn NetID password?
What is UConn MyChart?
With MyChart, our secure online patient portal and mobile app, you and your family can take a more hands-on approach to managing your health care. Access MyChart. With MyChart, you can: Communicate with Your Doctor. Get answers to your medical questions from the comfort of your own home.
What email does UConn use?
UConn uses G Suite (formerly Google Apps for Education) for its student email system. Your email account will be available to you before you begin classes at the University.
How do I set up my UConn email?
Faculty & Staff
- Visit email.uconn.edu/g-suite/.
- Click the Create Faculty/Staff Account Button.
- Login with your NetID and Password.
- Click the I want to opt in!
- Review the terms of service, scroll to the bottom of the page, and click the Accept button.
- Create a password for your UConn Google account.
How do I get a Covid vaccine in CT?
You can schedule a vaccine appointment at any of the locations below: Vaccine Administration Management System (VAMS): Schedule appointments at multiple clinics across the state. CT COVID-19 Vaccine Appointment Assist Line: Open from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., seven days a week. For an appointment, call 877-918-2224.
Can I keep my UConn email?
University of Connecticut students retain access to their university email account and their information saved in G-Suite (formerly Google apps) indefinitely, as long as they earned a degree while at UConn, and do not engage in behavior that violates the institutional acceptable use policy.
How do I log into UConn secure?
- Open the App Tray.
- Open the Settings app.
- Select Wi-Fi.
- Select UCONN-SECURE.
- Leave the default settings as-is. Enter your NetID in the “Identity” section.
- Press Connect. On Android 7.0, the CA certificate should be set to “do not validate”.
- Your device will obtain an IP address and connect successfully.
How many credit hours at a minimum does every UConn student need to graduate?
All students must earn at least 120 credits to graduate from the University of Connecticut. In order to graduate in eight semesters, students must take an average of 15 credits per semester.
How do I contact Uconn?
Registrar- General Inquiries and Records and Enrollment Services
- Phone: 860-486-3331.
- Email: [email protected]
How do I change my Uconn NetID password?
To change your current NetID password, go to http://netid.uconn.edu, hover over NetID Tools and click on” Change Password” in the drop-down menu. Enter your NetID and current NetID password to log into the system.