- 1 How do I turn off the health bar in Elvui?
- 2 How do I turn off enemy nameplates?
- 3 How do I turn off a friendly name plate?
- 4 How do I open my Plater options?
- 5 How do you open Kui nameplates?
- 6 How do you show enemy nameplates?
- 7 How do I turn off friendly nameplates ElvUI?
- 8 How do I turn on friendly nameplates?
How do I turn off the health bar in Elvui?
Please add an “[ ] Enable” option to UnitFrames >
How do I turn off enemy nameplates?
Enemy Nameplates To disable them, press the “V” key. You can use this key to toggle the nameplates on and off at your discretion.
How do I turn off a friendly name plate?
It’s either just v (enemy) shift+v (friendly) or ctrl+v (all) depending on whether you want to tun off all nameplates or just the friendly ones.
How do I open my Plater options?
Access the options panel with /plater, go to Profiles tab and hit the Import Profile button.
How do you open Kui nameplates?
The game’s default options for nameplate visibility are under Esc > Interface > Names. The default keybinds for them are V, Ctrl+V, and Shift+V.
How do you show enemy nameplates?
If you enabled the “always show” option while out of combat, it won’t automatically turn them on. Enabling that option just prevents any future automatic turning on/off of the “show” option, so after you enable it, you need to press Ctrl+V (or whatever you have bound to it) again to turn the nameplates on.
How do I turn off friendly nameplates ElvUI?
There is an option in the ElvUI nameplate – general section to hide blizzard nameplates. Use this option if you don’t want to see the blizzard nameplates in dungeons.
How do I turn on friendly nameplates?
If you do feel you need to see them sometimes, all you have to do is disable them all by default, and then:
- Press V to toggle enemy nameplates on (in combat).
- Press SHIFT+V to toggle friendly nameplates on (in combat).