- 1 How do I stop Obamacare calls?
- 2 How do I cancel my Ambetter account?
- 3 How do I cancel my health insurance calls?
- 4 How do I contact marketplace support?
- 5 What to do if you are on the Do Not call list and still get calls?
- 6 How do I remove my phone number from telemarketing lists?
- 7 What happens if I cancel my marketplace insurance?
- 8 Can I cancel health insurance at any time?
- 9 Can I cancel Obamacare if I get a job?
- 10 Does * 61 block unwanted calls?
- 11 How do I stop random numbers from calling me?
- 12 Why is my health insurance calling me?
- 13 Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
- 14 How do I get my money back from the Facebook marketplace?
- 15 How do you contact someone on Facebook marketplace?
How do I stop Obamacare calls?
Visit DoNotCall.gov or call 1-888-382-1222 to verify the status of, or unsubscribe, your phone number on the registry. Placing your phone number on this national registry will stop telemarketing sales calls.
How do I cancel my Ambetter account?
How to Cancel Ambetter Insurance by Yourself?
- Visit the customer service page on the Ambetter website.
- Choose your state.
- Log in to your member account.
- Fill out the form and ask them to send you a cancellation verification email.
How do I cancel my health insurance calls?
Make sure your phone is in the Do Not Call Registry. You can register for it here: www.donotcall.gov. Alternatively, you can call toll-free, 1-888-382-1222 (TTY 1-866-290-4236), from the number you wish to register. Registration is free.
How do I contact marketplace support?
Call us right now to get your Marketplace questions answered by a customer service representative, available 24/7:
- 1-800-318-2596 or (TTY: 1-855-889-4325)
- Visit our Help Center to get all of our help resources in one place.
What to do if you are on the Do Not call list and still get calls?
You can report the illegal call to the Federal Trade Commission by visiting donotcall.gov or by calling 888-382-1222.
How do I remove my phone number from telemarketing lists?
The federal government’s National Do Not Call Registry is a free, easy way to reduce the telemarketing calls you get at home. To register your phone number or to get information about the registry, visit www.donotcall.gov, or call 1-888-382-1222 from the phone number you want to register.
What happens if I cancel my marketplace insurance?
If you cancel your ACA marketplace plan, you will not be allowed to re-apply until the next annual Open Enrollment Period unless you qualify for a Special Enrollment Period (voluntarily dropping your coverage does not count as a “qualifying life event”).
Can I cancel health insurance at any time?
While you can cancel your private health insurance at any time, you won’t be able to select a new health plan outside of the open enrollment period unless you meet certain qualifying reasons. If you miss this 30-day window you’ll have to wait until your company’s open enrollment period comes around again.
Can I cancel Obamacare if I get a job?
Canceling a Marketplace plan when you get a job-based insurance offer. If you have a Marketplace plan and then get an offer of health insurance through a job, you’re probably no longer eligible for any savings on your Marketplace plan. This is true even if you don’t accept the job-based coverage offer.
Does * 61 block unwanted calls?
Block calls from your phone Press *60 and follow the voice prompts to turn on call blocking. Press *61 to add the last call received to your call block list. Press *80 to turn call blocking off.
How do I stop random numbers from calling me?
If you’re comfortable with this arrangement, here’s how to set it up: Android: Open the Phone app, and then tap the three-dot icon in the top-right corner > Settings > Blocked numbers. Enable the Block calls from unidentified callers option.
Why is my health insurance calling me?
The individuals making these calls are phishing for personal information. This type of scam is also known as spoofing. According to the Federal Communications Commission (FTC), spoofing is when a caller deliberately falsifies the information transmitted to your caller ID display to disguise their identity.
Can I talk to a live person at Facebook?
Yes, you can contact and speak with a representative at Facebook. The social media network Facebook lets you connect with others around the world in real time via a live chat or through posting messages on member’s walls.
How do I get my money back from the Facebook marketplace?
To issue a refund:
- From your News Feed, click Marketplace.
- Click Selling, then click Shipping Orders.
- Click the order you want to refund.
- Scroll down and click Refund, then click Refund to confirm.
How do you contact someone on Facebook marketplace?
From your News Feed, click Marketplace in the left menu. Click an item you want to buy. You can message the seller in 2 ways: Click Message to send a custom message to the seller.