- 1 What is a reasonable salary for a nonprofit CEO?
- 2 How much does a CEO of a billion dollar company make?
- 3 Who is the highest paid hospital CEO?
- 4 What do CEO of hospitals do?
- 5 How much can you pay yourself from a nonprofit?
- 6 How much is the CEO of Goodwill paid?
- 7 Why are CEOs of charities paid so much?
- 8 Is St Jude’s a good charity?
- 9 How much does St Jude’s CEO make?
What is a reasonable salary for a nonprofit CEO?
The average Chief Executive Officer (CEO), Non-Profit Organization salary in the United States is $174,295 as of July 28, 2021, but the salary range typically falls between $131,696 and $224,571.
How much does a CEO of a billion dollar company make?
The median total compensation package for CEOs totaled $378,000. The median cash compensation (base salary and bonus) was $343,000—90.7% of the total compensation package.
Who is the highest paid hospital CEO?
Here are the 18 healthcare CEOs that made the highest paid list, in order of total compensation in 2020.
- Michael Neidorff (Centene) — $24.96 million.
- Alex Gorsky (Johnson & Johnson) — $23.14 million.
- Richard A.
- David M.
- Albert Bourla (Pfizer) — $19.67 million.
- Giovanni Caforio (Bristol-Myers Squibb) — $19.56 million.
What do CEO of hospitals do?
They are involved in the planning, direction, and coordination of day-to-day operations at the highest level of management with the help of assistant executives and staff managers. A Hospital CEO has the responsibility to ensure almost every aspect of how hospitals perform is working efficiently.
How much can you pay yourself from a nonprofit?
Large, established organizations may pay their ED a six-figure salary. But for small organizations, $50,000 to $65,000 is a more typical full-time salary. A healthcare stipend or benefits can add as much as 30% to the cost so keep that in mind.
How much is the CEO of Goodwill paid?
Form 990 filed by Goodwill Industries listed the 2017 salary of CEO James Gibbons as $598,300 with additional compensation of $118,927.
Why are CEOs of charities paid so much?
Geography influences the top executive’s salary: CEO salaries at nonprofits reflect the regional variation in the cost of living. The bigger the charity’s budget, the bigger the CEO’s wallet: Not surprisingly, the higher the charity’s total expenses, the more likely it is that the CEO will earn higher compensation.
Is St Jude’s a good charity?
Jude charity rating and review. According to Charity Navigator, ALSAC/St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital has a four-out-of-four star rating for our Overall Score and Rating.
How much does St Jude’s CEO make?
372 employees received more than $100,000 with the 9 most highly compensated employees reported to be: $1,228,750: James R Downing, Ex-Officio Director (compensation from St Jude) $ 958,886: Richard C Shadyac, CEO and Ex-Officio Director.