- 1 Who owns lake City Medical Center?
- 2 Who owns Shands Live Oak Regional Medical Center?
- 3 What is the name of the hospital in Lake City Florida?
- 4 What is the number to Lake City Medical Center?
- 5 Is Live Oak FL safe?
- 6 What is in Live Oak FL?
- 7 What are the demographics of Live Oak Florida?
- 8 Where in Florida is Lake City?
- 9 What county is Lake City Florida in?
Who owns lake City Medical Center?
Lake City Medical Center is part of HCA Healthcare North Florida offering medical and surgical programs including 24-hour emergency care, heart care, interventional cardiology, orthopedics, cancer care, imaging and rehabilitation services.
Who owns Shands Live Oak Regional Medical Center?
Shands Starke Regional Medical Center and Shands Live Oak Regional Medical Center are currently owned and operated by Community Health Services.
What is the name of the hospital in Lake City Florida?
Where is Lake City Medical Center located? Lake City Medical Center is located at 340 NW Commerce Drive, Lake City, FL.
What is the number to Lake City Medical Center?
Phone: (888) 616-5721 (Option 2)
Is Live Oak FL safe?
The chance of becoming a victim of either violent or property crime in Live Oak is 1 in 31. Based on FBI crime data, Live Oak is not one of the safest communities in America. Relative to Florida, Live Oak has a crime rate that is higher than 79% of the state’s cities and towns of all sizes.
What is in Live Oak FL?
Below are 14 of the best things to do in and around Live Oak, Florida.
- Heritage Park and Gardens.
- Suwannee County Historical Commission and Museum.
- Wes Skiles Peacock Springs State Park.
- The Old Hamilton County Jail.
- Ichetucknee Springs State Park.
- The Spirit of the Suwannee Music Park & Campground.
- Suwannee Country Club.
What are the demographics of Live Oak Florida?
Live Oak is a city located in Suwannee County Florida. According to the most recent ACS, the racial composition of Live Oak was:
- White: 62.92%
- Black or African American: 26.17%
- Two or more races: 10.83%
- Asian: 0.09%
- Native American: 0.00%
- Native Hawaiian or Pacific Islander: 0.00%
- Other race: 0.00%
Where in Florida is Lake City?
Lake City, in central north Florida’s Columbia County, has been the Gateway to Florida since 1832. Located between Jacksonville, Tallahassee, and Gainesville near the intersection of I-10 and I-75, Lake City and its natural beauty and outdoor activities attract visitors year-round.
What county is Lake City Florida in?