- 1 What time does the JMU Health Center open?
- 2 How do I cancel my JMU Health Center appointment?
- 3 Does JMU require a Covid test?
- 4 How do I get birth control at JMU?
- 5 How do I report myself to JMU?
- 6 How do I access my JMU chart?
- 7 What is JMU known for academically?
- 8 How do I upload a shot form to JMU?
- 9 Does MedExpress do Covid 19 testing?
- 10 Is James Madison University a good school Reddit?
- 11 Does JMU have a pharmacy?
What time does the JMU Health Center open?
7:45 a.m. – 4:45 p.m. (Closed 1-2 p.m.)
How do I cancel my JMU Health Center appointment?
Rescheduling and Canceling Appointments For appointments scheduled over the phone, call 540-568-6178 to reschedule or cancel. Please provide at least a one-hour cancellation notice. There is a $25 fine for those who are late, do not show or do not provide the required cancellation notice.
Does JMU require a Covid test?
The option to leave quarantine after 7 days requires a negative COVID-19 test on or after day 5. The option to leave quarantine after 10 days does not require any testing. The JMU Health center is also applying risk level to the type of contact to determine if 7, 10 or even 14 days of quarantine is best.
How do I get birth control at JMU?
Where can a student get birth control? Prescriptions can be received from the Women’s Health Clinic. Medications, Prescriptions, and the UHC Pharmacy
- The student may take their written prescription to a local pharmacy.
- Parents/Families may choose to send the written prescription or medication directly to the student.
How do I report myself to JMU?
Complete the Self-Report form through MyJMUChart. If you have questions, please contact the University Health Center. Wear your mask and stay away from others. Virginia Department of Health will contact you, please answer your phone and provide information as necessary.
How do I access my JMU chart?
Go to: http://www.jmu.edu/healthcenter/medicalservices/my-jmu-health.shtml Click on the MyJMUHealth Link at the right of the webpage: When you arrive at the following page, make sure you read the whole notification: After you click on proceed you will arrive at the SSL VPN secure sign-in.
What is JMU known for academically?
The most popular majors at James Madison University include: Health Professions and Related Programs; Business, Management, Marketing, and Related Support Services; Communication, Journalism, and Related Programs; Social Sciences; and Liberal Arts and Sciences, General Studies and Humanities.
How do I upload a shot form to JMU?
Coming to JMU? We’re here to help you be well, stay well and do well.
- Go to The One Book website and click on the Immunization Form step.
- Log in to your MyJMUChart account to upload a scanned copy of the completed and signed immunization form, as well as a copy of your health insurance card if you have one:
Does MedExpress do Covid 19 testing?
what type of tests are available? MedExpress offers rapid antigen** and laboratory send-out PCR COVID-19 testing. In order to ensure you receive the highest-quality care and treatment, all individuals seeking COVID-19-related care at MedExpress receive an evaluation by a health care professional.
Is James Madison University a good school Reddit?
Overall, JMU is absolutely a wonderful place and I’d recommend it to anyone. Harrisonburg and the surrounding area are awesome and a great way to expand your horizons past what you’re used to in your hometown. If you’re used to a big city, Harrisonburg is definitely going to feel limited. It’s a pretty small town.
Does JMU have a pharmacy?
The University Health Center Pharmacy is staffed by a licensed pharmacist and pharmacy technician. It offers prescription medications from the health center formulary for JMU students written by licensed medical providers from the University Health Center, Counseling Center, and Intercollegiate Athletics.