- 1 How do I move my default health bar in wow?
- 2 How do I get rid of HP bar?
- 3 How do I disable Elvui health bars?
- 4 How do I turn off enemy nameplates?
- 5 How do you open Kui nameplates?
- 6 How do I turn off Blizzard resource bar?
- 7 How do I get rid of B&O toolbar?
- 8 How do I get rid of the HP symbol on my screen?
- 9 How do I hide my health bar in Minecraft?
- 10 How do I open my Plater options?
- 11 How do I turn off friendly nameplates ElvUI?
- 12 How do you show enemy nameplates?
- 13 Where is toggle enemy nameplates?
How do I move my default health bar in wow?
You can right click on the health bar and unlock the frame which allows you to hold left mouse button and drag it around.
How do I get rid of HP bar?
Hold down the Windows key and press R. In to the Run box type msconfig and hit enter. In the following window, click the Start up tab, remove the tick next to HP Advisor. Click Apply to save the change and then click Ok.
How do I disable Elvui health bars?
Please add an “[ ] Enable ” option to UnitFrames >
How do I turn off enemy nameplates?
Enemy Nameplates To disable them, press the “V” key. You can use this key to toggle the nameplates on and off at your discretion.
How do you open Kui nameplates?
The game’s default options for nameplate visibility are under Esc > Interface > Names. The default keybinds for them are V, Ctrl+V, and Shift+V.
How do I turn off Blizzard resource bar?
you can disable this bar as follows:
- Press Esc and click on the “Interface” button to go to the Interface Menu.
- Click on the Submenu “Names”
- Uncheck “Personal Resource Display” under “Unit Nameplates”
How do I get rid of B&O toolbar?
Uninstall the Bang & Olufsen driver set that shipped with the laptop by going to the control panel, then applications. Uninstall the Bang & Olufsen driver application from the list. This will dissociate the Bang & Olufsen equalizer application that was tied directly to the sound driver.
How do I get rid of the HP symbol on my screen?
Select the Boot section using the right arrow key. Select Boot-time Diagnostic Screen using the up and down arrow keys. Press Enter to select boot-time diagnostic. Select Disabled to show the logo screen or select Enabled to remove the logo screen and display diagnostics.
How do I hide my health bar in Minecraft?
This can be disabled in the options menu, in the accessibility settings under the name “Show Health Bar”. Can also be disabled or enabled by pressing F3+J.
How do I open my Plater options?
Access the options panel with /plater, go to Profiles tab and hit the Import Profile button.
How do I turn off friendly nameplates ElvUI?
There is an option in the ElvUI nameplate – general section to hide blizzard nameplates. Use this option if you don’t want to see the blizzard nameplates in dungeons.
How do you show enemy nameplates?
If you enabled the “always show” option while out of combat, it won’t automatically turn them on. Enabling that option just prevents any future automatic turning on/off of the “show” option, so after you enable it, you need to press Ctrl+V (or whatever you have bound to it) again to turn the nameplates on.
Where is toggle enemy nameplates?
It’s under Interface > Options > Keybindings.