- 1 How do I get rid of the little health bar in wow?
- 2 Can you move your health bar in wow?
- 3 How do I get rid of HP bar?
- 4 What is the Blue Bar in wow?
- 5 How do I turn off a friendly name plate?
- 6 How do I open my Plater options?
- 7 How do you open Kui nameplates?
- 8 How do I get rid of the HP symbol on my screen?
- 9 How do I get rid of B&O toolbar?
- 10 How do I disable Elvui health bars?
- 11 Why are some players names Green in wow?
How do I get rid of the little health bar in wow?
you can disable this bar as follows:
- Press Esc and click on the “Interface” button to go to the Interface Menu.
- Click on the Submenu “Names”
- Uncheck “Personal Resource Display” under “Unit Nameplates”
Can you move your health bar in wow?
How do I move my health/energy bar? You can right click on the health bar and unlock the frame which allows you to hold left mouse button and drag it around.
How do I get rid of HP bar?
Hold down the Windows key and press R. In to the Run box type msconfig and hit enter. In the following window, click the Start up tab, remove the tick next to HP Advisor. Click Apply to save the change and then click Ok.
What is the Blue Bar in wow?
If a player’s health bar is blue, it means they’re a GM or otherwise on Blizzard’s payroll. If you gank them, you can loot their corpses for special gear that only GMs have access to, which will give you GM powers.
How do I turn off a friendly name plate?
It’s either just v (enemy) shift+v (friendly) or ctrl+v (all) depending on whether you want to tun off all nameplates or just the friendly ones.
How do I open my Plater options?
Access the options panel with /plater, go to Profiles tab and hit the Import Profile button.
How do you open Kui nameplates?
The game’s default options for nameplate visibility are under Esc > Interface > Names. The default keybinds for them are V, Ctrl+V, and Shift+V.
How do I get rid of the HP symbol on my screen?
Select the Boot section using the right arrow key. Select Boot-time Diagnostic Screen using the up and down arrow keys. Press Enter to select boot-time diagnostic. Select Disabled to show the logo screen or select Enabled to remove the logo screen and display diagnostics.
How do I get rid of B&O toolbar?
Uninstall the Bang & Olufsen driver set that shipped with the laptop by going to the control panel, then applications. Uninstall the Bang & Olufsen driver application from the list. This will dissociate the Bang & Olufsen equalizer application that was tied directly to the sound driver.
How do I disable Elvui health bars?
Please add an “[ ] Enable ” option to UnitFrames >
Why are some players names Green in wow?
Green Names If the overhead name of a player, mob or NPC is green to you, this signifies that the unit in question is friendly to you but attackable by enemy players (their PvP Flag is on). Flagged players who are in your party have light green names; otherwise, flagged players’ names appear a darker green.