- 1 What is the mission vision and values of Cox health?
- 2 What are the values of a hospital?
- 3 Is Cox health a nonprofit?
- 4 When was Cox South Hospital built?
- 5 How many beds does Cox South Hospital have?
- 6 What are the 7 principles of care?
- 7 What are the core values of health care?
- 8 How many beds does Mercy Springfield have?
- 9 What county is Cox Monett Hospital in?
- 10 What does Cox stand for in medical terms?
What is the mission vision and values of Cox health?
To improve the health of the communities we serve through quality health care, education and research.
What are the values of a hospital?
- Integrity Doing the right thing.
- Patient-Centered Putting patients and families first.
- Respect Valuing all people.
- Accountability Being responsible and taking action.
- Compassion Being empathetic.
Is Cox health a nonprofit?
As a nonprofit health care organization, CoxHealth cares about our patients and the communities we serve through better health and better health care. Patients seeking financial assistance must apply for the program, which is summarized below.
When was Cox South Hospital built?
Cox Communications is committed to creating more moments of real human connection. We bring people closer to family and friends through technology that’s inspired by a culture that puts people first, and we’re always working to improve life in the communities we serve.
How many beds does Cox South Hospital have?
CoxHealth is a six-hospital, 1,050 bed not-for-profit healthcare system headquartered in Springfield, Missouri.
What are the 7 principles of care?
The principles of care include choice, dignity, independence, partnership, privacy, respect, rights, safety, equality and inclusion, and confidentiality.
What are the core values of health care?
- working together for patients. Patients come first in everything we do.
- respect and dignity.
- commitment to quality of care.
- improving lives.
- everyone counts.
How many beds does Mercy Springfield have?
You can count on us to focus on innovation, safety, and patient satisfaction. Founded by the Sisters of Mercy in 1891, our 886-bed Springfield hospital serves people throughout southwest Missouri and northwest Arkansas.
What county is Cox Monett Hospital in?
Barry County, Missouri – Cox Monett Hospital – 417-235-3144 – Hospitals – Claims Pages.
What does Cox stand for in medical terms?
Cox-1: Cyclooxygenase-1, an enzyme that acts to speed up the production of certain chemical messengers, called prostaglandins, in a variety of areas of the body such as the stomach, kidneys, and sites of inflammation.